Our main activity is
production and assembly
In the year 2005 our production moved to a rented production hall in Ustroń and ISO 9001 certification was accredited to us. The production hall was purchased in 2009. We acquired the IATF 16949:2016 certificate in 2018.
The company's development led us to decide to buy a plant in Skoczów in 2016, where we finally moved all production in 2019.
In response to the challenges of the modern world and ecology, taking into account the activities for environmental protection and pollution prevention, in 2021 we implemented an Environmental Management System in accordance with the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
We currently employ over 150 people.
We offer our clients:
metal or plastic
metal or plastic
a product design process
injection moulds production
Our company possesses machines from 25–1400 T clamp force.
The machinery is being constantly modified and modernised.
Techniplast's goal is
production and delivery on
time of high quality products
Customer at the same time
and improving the company.
- Since 2003, the company has a Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001: 2008. In 2018, a Quality Management System compliant with the IATF 16949:2016 standard was implemented.
- In order to meet our customers’ rising expectations and ensure the highest quality of our products, Techniplast has been permanently and continuously raising the staff’s quality awareness.
- Pursuing our objectives, we have created a complex project management process as well as we have been continuously improving the organisation and quality systems.
- We are continuously raising our staff’s qualifications through a range of trainings in order to meet our Customers’ demands.
- We perform maintenance and minor repairs of injection moulds in our internal tool shop, as well as we manage the appropriate modifications to be implemented at our external contractors..
- Techniplast Sp. z o.o. has been subject to regular quality system audits.
Among our customers are: